Summer 2013 WETP Awardee Meeting
Awardee Meeting: Monday, June 10, 2013
Safety Culture/Climate Workshop: June 11-12, 2013
Awardee Meeting Details
The WETP Awardee Meeting was held on Monday, June 10th at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Purpose of the Awardee Meeting
The semi-annual WETP Awardee Meeting brought awardees together to provide program updates, exchange information regarding training, and discover new areas of interest to awardees.
Safety Culture/Climate Workshop Details
The Safety Culture Workshop, hosted by CPWR - The Center for Construction Research and Training and NIOSH, was held on Tuesday, June 11th and Wednesday, June 12th. This workshop also took place at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Purpose and Scope of the Workshop
To bring together the best available evidence from academics and practitioners to help define and promote the spread of effective interventions to enhance safety culture/climate, promote worker empowerment, and reduce injuries and illness.
- Awardee Meeting Agenda (283 KB)
- Safety Culture/Climate Workshop Agenda (571 KB)
- Safety Culture/Climate Workshop- NIEHS Track Agenda (499 KB)
- WETP Awardee Meeting Presentations
- Safety Culture/Climate Workshop Presentations: Shared Plenary and NIEHS Track
- Safety Culture/Climate Workshop Presentations: CPWR/NIOSH Construction Track
- Participant List (101 KB)
For more information on either of these meetings, contact Kerri Moran at 919-794-4710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.