National Clearinghouse for Worker Safety and Health Training
The National Clearinghouse for Worker Safety and Health Training is the national resource for hazardous waste worker curricula, technical reports, and weekly news on hazardous materials, waste operations and emergency response. Funded by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences' Worker Education and Training Program (NIEHS WETP), the Clearinghouse provides assistance for NIEHS WETP staff, program grantees, and the general public.
The National Clearinghouse's services include disseminating technical information related to safety and health training development, organizing and documenting NIEHS WETP meetings and workshops, and analyzing research products to enhance and support on-going and new initiatives. For more information, please view our Clearinghouse Fact Sheet (1.3 MB) .
For more videos, go to the menu bar on the left and click on Multimedia.
National Clearinghouse Highlights
- NIEHS Hurricane Sandy Response Report (11.2 MB)
- Examining Safety Culture/Climate: A Workshop Report (915 KB)
- New Solutions, Special Issue: Worker Health and Safety Training
- Improving Safety and Health Training for Disaster Cleanup Workers: Lessons Learned from the 2010 Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill (2.6MB)
- Protecting Yourself While Removing Post-Disaster Debris From Your Home or Business Training Tool (6.3 MB)
- Protecting Yourself While Removing Post-Disaster Debris From Your Home or Business Training Tool (19.2 MB)
- Protecting Yourself While Removing Post-Disaster Debris From Your Home or Business Factsheet (1.5MB)
- Training Workers for Risks of Nanotechnology (7.3MB)
- Environmental Justice and Hazardous Waste Worker Training Programs: 15 Years of Investment in Environmental Justice (1.7MB)
- NIEHS Earthquake Response Training Tool: Protecting Yourself While Responding to Earthquakes PPT (10.9 MB) PDF (4.6 MB)