Epigenetics, Stem Cells, and Environmental Health Symposium & Workshop
June 1-2, 2017
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
This workshop is designed to stimulate interactive sharing of late-breaking research on epigenetics and stem cell biology related to environmental health and to convene an expert panel to produce a set of recommendations for future research.
The meeting will be held at:
Building 101, Rodbell Auditorium
111 TW Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park, N.C. 27709
Seating is limited for this meeting, so please register early. Registration will close Friday, May 12, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EDT or when capacity is reached, whichever comes first.
A flyer for the meeting is now available: Flyer
A draft agenda will be available soon. Presenters will include:
- Karen Adelman, Harvard University
- Iannis Aifantis, New York University
- Amander Clark, University of California, Los Angeles
- Gerald Crabtree, Stanford University
- Ge Guo, University of Cambridge
- Konrad Hochedlinger, Harvard University
- Guang Hu, NIEHS
- Raja Jothi, NIEHS
- Sundeep Kalantry, University of Michigan
- Robert Kingston, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Alvaro Puga, University of Cincinnati
- Anjana Rao, La Jolla Institute
- Ramin Shiekhattar, University of Miami
- Dave Sherr, Boston University
- Ali Shilatifard, Northwestern University
- Henk Stunnenberg, Radboud Institute for Molecular Life Sciences
- Hugh Taylor, Yale University
- Thea Tlsty, University of California, San Francisco
- Max Wicha, University of Michigan
- Thomas Zwaka, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Poster Session Abstracts
A poster session highlighting late-breaking research on epigenetics and stem cell biology related to environmental health will be held during this workshop. Participants are encouraged to submit a poster abstract via the Poster Abstract Submission page. Submissions will be accepted until Friday, May 5 at 5:00 p.m. EDT.
American Disabilities Act Accommodations Requests
Individuals with disabilities who need accommodation to participate in these events should contact Suzanne France at voice telephone: (919) 794-4700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. TTY users should contact the Federal TTY Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Requests should be made at least 5 days in advance of the event.
For questions that can't be answered by the content of this website, please contact Les Reinlib, Ph.D., at (919) 541-4998 or Reinlib@niehs.nih.gov. For logistical questions, please contact Kerri Voelker at (919) 794-4710 or email@example.com.