Free Radicals: Past, Present and Future
May 25, 2018
Dr. Ronald P. Mason (Website | NIH Intramural Profile) is retiring in April 2018! We are organizing an event in his honor on May 25, 2018, at NIEHS in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, with a symposium and a celebratory dinner afterwards.
We are preparing an exciting program on topics including:
- frontiers in free radical research
- fast advancing views on redox signaling paradigms
- role of the redox environment to cell fate
- free radical production in inflammation and disease processes
- reflections on future techniques and innovations
- personal experiences with Dr. Mason and his group throughout the years
Although we are not able to offer any financial support, we cordially invite you to attend the symposium - please fill in the registration form.
If you are willing to give a short oral presentation (15 min) - please, submit also a short abstract (not more than 200 words, please).
Registration and Abstracts should be submitted by March 30, 2018. We will post the final program and information about the official banquet in early April.