Free Radicals: Past, Present and Future
May 25, 2018
Dear Colleagues, it is our pleasure to invite your participation in the Symposium honoring Dr. Mason's retirement, May 25 2018, to be held at NIEHS in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, and a celebratory dinner afterwards. If you have already registered—Thank you! If you have not, the new deadline to register is Friday, April 13, 2018.
Last-minute registration/submission open through April 20, 2018.
We are preparing an exciting program on topics including:
- frontiers in free radical research
- fast advancing views on redox signaling paradigms
- role of the redox environment to cell fate
- free radical production in inflammation and disease processes
- reflections on future techniques and innovations
- personal experiences with Dr. Mason and his group throughout the years
Although we are not able to offer any financial support, we cordially invite you to attend the symposium - please fill in the registration form.
If you are willing to give a short oral presentation (15 min) - please, submit also a short abstract (not more than 200 words, please).
Extended deadline for registration/abstract submission: Friday, April 13, 2018. We will post the final program and information about the official banquet in early April.
Looking forward to welcome you in NC and thank you for joining us for exploration of free radical research and experiences with Dr. Mason and his groups through the years.