Awardee Meeting: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Workshop: Thursday and Friday, October 20-21, 2022
This is a hybrid meeting with limited in-person attendance.
A small block of sleeping rooms has been reserved for in-person attendees. You are encouraged to book your hotel room early as we expect the block to fill up quickly. The block closes Tuesday, October 11, 2022.
The Hyatt Place Durham/Southpoint
7840 NC-751 Highway
Durham NC 27713
Online reservations: click here to book online
Reservations via Phone: 919-688-7800 and select option “0” to speak with the reservations team
Group Name: NIEHS WTP Fall 2022
Group Code: G-NIES
Group Rate: $115.00/night plus tax
Reservation Deadline: Tuesday, October 11, 2022
Cancellation Policy: Should you need to change or cancel your reservation you may do so by 11:59 p.m. EDT 48 hours before your arrival date without penalty. After that time you will be charged one nights room and tax as a no-show charge.
Hotel Amenities & Services:
- Complimentary breakfast for hotel guests
- Free parking
- Free internet access
The nearest airport to the NIEHS campus is Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
The NIEHS shuttle bus is not running at this time. You are encouraged to rent a car, carpool with others, or take a cab/ride share.
Group Dinner for PIs
A group dinner will be held on Wednesday, October 19. Please plan to attend this working dinner. The location will be announced soon. Separate checks will be provided.
Safety Measures at NIEHS
NIEHS safety measures are constantly being reevaluated to ensure staff and visitors are protected during the pandemic, based on current COVID-19 Community Levels. The Community Level in Durham County is currently LOW. Current NIEHS guidelines (as of 10/14/2022) state:
- Masks are encouraged in shared and public spaces, but not required.
- Physical distancing is encouraged when in close quarters or large groups, but not required.
- You are encouraged to be fully vaccinated, but you are not required to be.
- You will not be asked to disclose any information regarding vaccination status.
- You are encouraged to test before coming onto campus, but a negative test is not required to enter campus.
- You must stay home if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
Visiting the NIEHS Campus
Please review the Visiting NIEHS page for directions, parking, and the most up-to-date security information for visiting the NIEHS campus. As a reminder, you must show a photo ID at the campus entrance.