Worker Training Program
Each year, the Worker Training Program (WTP) holds technical webinars, meetings, and workshops. These events address scientific, administrative, and regulatory issues related to training workers who work with and clean up hazardous materials and who respond to emergencies involving hazardous substances, including viruses like SARS-CoV-2.
New webinars are added regularly, so be sure to check back often.
Click here to view the COVID webinar recordings.
EJ and Natural Disasters/COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall Meetings
The Town Hall series is over, but you can still access the event websites.
Upcoming Awardee Webinars
May Monthly WTP Awardee Update: Evaluation Community of Practice Monday, May 10, 2021 12:00 - 1:30 p.m. EDT Event registration: ZoomGov link
Monthly WTP Awardee Update: June Monday, June 14, 2021 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. EDT Event registration: ZoomGov link
Upcoming Workshops and Awardee Meetings
Virtual 2021 Spring Awardee Meeting and Workshop April 20 - 22, 2021 Topic: Using Best Practices to Sustain Training Programs During COVID-19 and Other Disasters
- Fall 2020 WTP Awardee Meeting and Workshop
- Spring 2020 WTP Awardee Meeting and Emory/NIEHS Workshop
- Spring 2019 WTP Awardee Meeting and Workshop
- Fall 2018 Awardee Meeting and Opioid-Related Hazards in the Workplace Workshop
- Spring 2018 WTP Awardee Meeting and National Trainers’ Exchange