This page contains multimedia resources related to the work and mission of the NIEHS Worker Training Program (WTP), including links to videos, webinars and podcasts on site-specific hazards.
- NIEHS Avian Flu/Hurricane Worker Safety and Health Podcasts
- NIEHS Disaster Worker Resiliency Podcast
- Opioids and Worker Health
Training Tools (ePub Format)
The National Clearinghouse creates training tools to aid in the development of awareness-level courses or other awareness-level materials. These tools provide health and safety guidance to those involved in disaster response and cleanup activities. Companion booklets are pocket guides that can be distributed with the training and used as a resource when workers are on a disaster site. To order hard copies of these booklets, please complete the Booklet Order Form.
- Mold Cleanup and Treatment Orientation: Health and Safety Essentials for Workers, Volunteers, and Homeowners
- Protecting Yourself While Responding to Earthquakes: Safety and Health Awareness for Responders to Earthquakes
- Safety Awareness for Responders to Floods: Protecting Yourself While Helping Others (Booklet)
- Safety Awareness for Responders to Hurricanes: Protecting Yourself While Helping Others (iOS-only version)
- Safety Awareness for Responders to Hurricanes: Protecting Yourself While Helping Others (Universal version for all devices)
- Disaster Research Response: Learning from Disasters
- An Environmental Justice Story: Chelsea, Massachusetts
- Exposure: Research and Training for Emerging Health Threats
- HHS Climate Justice Conference Video