The National Clearinghouse for Worker Safety and Health Training is a national resource for hazardous waste worker curricula, technical reports, and weekly news on hazardous materials, waste operations, and emergency response. Funded by the NIEHS Worker Training Program (WTP), the National Clearinghouse provides technical assistance to WTP staff, program awardees, and the general public.
For more information on the resources available from the National Clearinghouse, please view our Training Resources Fact Sheet(1MB).
- Spring 2019 Workshop Report: Exploring Workplace Training Interventions Addressing Workplace Stress and Addiction(6.3MB)
- Disaster Preparedness Mobile App
- Podcast: Opioids and Worker Health
- Minimum Criteria Guidance and Related Training Resources
- Prevention of Occupational Exposure to Fentanyl and Other Opioids Training Tool(4MB)