National Clearinghouse for Worker Safety and Health Training
The National Clearinghouse for Worker Safety and Health Training is the national resource for hazardous waste worker curricula, technical reports, and weekly news on hazardous materials, waste operations and emergency response. Funded by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences' Worker Training Program (NIEHS WTP), the Clearinghouse provides assistance for NIEHS WTP staff, program grantees, and the general public.
The National Clearinghouse's services include disseminating technical information related to safety and health training development, organizing and documenting NIEHS WTP meetings and workshops, and analyzing research products to enhance and support on-going and new initiatives. For more information on the resources available from the Clearinghouse, please view our Training Resources Fact Sheet(1.0 MB).
National Clearinghouse Highlights
- The Economic Impact of the Environmental Career Worker Training Program(1.6MB)
- 2015 Advancing Environmental Justice Report(3 MB)
- NIEHS WTP Emergency Response Resources Hurricanes and Floods Page
- Protecting Yourself While Removing Post-Disaster Debris From Your Home or Business Fact Sheet(1.5MB)
- NIEHS WTP Emergency Response Resources Resilience Page
- Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment Report(4.4 MB)
- New Solutions, Special Issue: Worker Health and Safety Training