National Clearinghouse for Worker Safety and Health Training
The National Clearinghouse for Worker Safety and Health Training is a national resource for hazardous waste worker curricula, technical reports, and weekly news on hazardous materials, waste operations, and emergency response. Funded by the NIEHS Worker Training Program (WTP), the National Clearinghouse provides technical assistance to WTP staff, program awardees, and the general public.
For more information on the resources available from the National Clearinghouse, please view our Training Resources Fact Sheet(1MB).
- Disaster Preparedness Mobile App (Android)
- WTP 2016 Infectious Diseases Workshop Report(4MB)
- Toxic Substances Control Act Fact Sheet(3.5MB)
- The Economic Impact of the Environmental Career Worker Training Program(1.6MB)
- WTP Minimum Health and Safety Training Criteria(1.3MB)