Several Worker Training Program (WTP) awardees have developed training courses for workers who may be involved in a methamphetamine (meth) lab discovery or a meth lab cleanup. This page provides safety and health training resources for workers who may be involved in emergency response and cleanup activities at meth lab sites.
WTP Awardee Resources
- Alabama Fire College
- International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF)
- Midwest Consortium for Hazardous Waste Worker Training
- OAI, Inc.
- Western Region Universities Consortium (WRUC)
Federal Links and Documents
Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Managing Hazardous Materials Incidents Series
- National Toxic Substance Incidents Program
- Toxic Substances Portal