Worker Training Program
Each year, the Worker Training Program (WTP) holds technical meetings and workshops. These meetings address scientific, administrative, and regulatory issues related to training workers who work with and clean up hazardous materials and who respond to emergencies involving hazardous substances.
- Spring 2019 WTP Awardee Meeting and Workshop
- Fall 2018 Awardee Meeting and Opioid-Related Hazards in the Workplace Workshop
- Spring 2018 WTP Awardee Meeting and National Trainers’ Exchange
- Fall 2017 WTP Awardee Meeting and Workshop
- Spring 2017 WTP Awardee Meeting and Rutgers/WTP Workshop