Superfund Research Program
The map below shows the locations of the SRP grant recipients, as well as the hazardous waste sites where they conduct research or outreach. To see more information about hazardous waste sites, visit the Research and Engagement at Hazardous Waste Sites page.
Use the checkboxes below to toggle the desired map points:
Note: The map points for the Hazardous Waste Sites are an approximate representation of the site locations.
- Multiproject Center Grants (P42) bring together interdisciplinary teams of scientists to conduct problem-based, solution-oriented research focused on a central environmental public health issue.
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) (R43/44) Grants foster the commercialization of technologies, products, and devices developed by the SRP and others.
- Individual Research Grants (R01) are awarded for individual research projects to address specific issues that complement the Multiproject Center Grants.
- Occupational and Safety Training Education Programs on Emerging Technologies Grants (R25) are awarded to higher education institutions to develop continuing education and academic curricula.
- Time Sensitive Grants (R21) are awarded to support environmental health research in which an unpredictable event has provided a limited window of opportunity to collect human biological samples or environmental exposure data.
- Hazardous Waste Sites include site locations where grant recipients are currently conducting research or engagement.